Would You Like To Start Or Strengthen Your Christian Counseling Practice?
If you’re interested in starting or building your private Christian counseling practice in the Los Angeles area, you might find L.A. Christian Counseling to be the perfect opportunity for you. We provide a supportive setting for you to use your skills, experience, and gifts to grow your practice with clients in southern California.
What Does L.A. Christian Counseling Offer?
- A trusted brand on which you can establish your career
- High visibility through our local website marketing
- The opportunity to build a lasting Christian counseling career
- Freedom in how you work and which clients you see
- Comfortable, professionally decorated office space
- A strong back-end team for marketing, networking tools, and support
- Wisdom and encouragement from those working alongside you
- A collaborative, faith-based environment
Work With Us At Los Angeles Christian Counseling
Counseling Career Opportunities: If you want to work in a Christian environment with other professional counselors, consider Los Angeles Christian Counseling. We will encourage your faith and support your professional growth.
Designed to Thrive: We want our counselors to succeed and to thrive professionally and spiritually. As a counselor at Los Angeles Christian Counseling, you’ll have a strong backbone of support as you build your private counseling practice. We want you to be supported well so you can devote your time and energy to providing high-quality client care.
All counselors at Los Angeles Christian Counseling must hold at least one of the following credentials in the state of California:
Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
At this time we do not offer internships or peer counseling, but please contact us as you draw closer to your graduation.
If you have general questions about our practice or how we work, please feel free to contact us. If you wish to apply, please send CV and cover letters to email@example.com